Thank you for inquiring into our banquet facilities. For over 83 years, The Fratellanza Club has offered fine Italian, family-style dining to our members and their guests in a clean and friendly setting. With a spacious dining facility adjacent to our 3,000 square foot ballroom, a large stage ideal for live or recorded music and full bar facilities, The Fratellanza Club can accommodate up to 400 guests for Wedding Receptions, Anniversaries, Graduation Parties, Corporate and Fraternal Events. Conveniently located in the Central East Bay near major freeway access. The Fratellanza Club provides ample, free parking, attractive bar areas, and even Bocce Courts for your enjoyment.
The information here addresses many of the questions that come up when considering a venue. Please review the enclosures and then don’t hesitate to contact us with any concerns we have not addressed here.
On behalf of our members, we hope you enjoy the hospitality and facilities of the Fratellanza Club.
If you are interested in booking an event please contact Alan Pricco at 510-684-4041 or click here to request more information.
Banquet Menu Information
The Fratellanza Club provides traditional four-course Italian dinners family-style including desert. Your dinner includes:
- Appetizer Plate – A selection of Italian meats including salami, mortadella, and cheese served with French Bread
- Salad Course – Fresh green salad with iceberg and romaine leaves, celery, garbanzo and red kidney beans, served with The Fratellanza Club Italian vinaigrette (Shrimp or faux crab may be added for a small incremental charge)
- Pasta Course – Your choice of spaghetti, mostaccioli, fusili, bow ties, fettuccini, rigatoni, or linguini served with The Fratellanza Club meat sauce (a favorite!) Ravioli, tortellini, or risotto may be substituted for a small incremental charge. Any pasta may be served ala pesto for at a small incremental charge.
- Main Entrée – Your main course is served with roasted potatoes and vegetables (your choice of Italian green beans, garden peas and carrots, whole kernel corn or Italian mixed vegetables).
- Drinks – Coffee Service & House wine
- Vern’s Roasted Chicken – A half chicken seasoned with rosemary and savory spices, a club favorite
- The Fratellanza Club’s Chicken Cacciatore – Chicken Sautéed in a lite tomato sauce with mushrooms, olives, bell pepper and onions
- Luciano’s Chicken Marsala – Sautéed chicken breast fillets with mushrooms and parsley in a rich Marsala wine sauce
- Swiss Steak-Italian Style – Choice sirloin steak simmered in a rich and flavorful tomato and mushroom sauce
- Roast Beef – Choice cross-rib roast seasoned & cooked to perfection. A Club favorite!
- Michele’s Beef Scaloppini – Choice beef sliced thin and sautéed in a Marsala wine sauce with mushrooms, olives and green peppers
- Roasted Prime Rib of Beef – Choice Prime beef slow roasted to bring out its natural flavors
- Grilled New York Steak – A full 10 oz. Cut of choice beef grilled, and seasoned with our own blend of spices
- Vegetarian selections available upon request
- The Club provides all food and beverages for your event. You may provide your own ceremonial cakes for which a small cake-cutting fee will be charged
- Please notify us 5 days prior to the event with your final guest count.
- There is a $500.00 non-refundable deposit to confirm your reservation. This deposit will be applied towards your final bill.
- The Club reserves the right to approve musical entertainment prior to your function and to discontinue any music that we think is too loud or excessive for our neighborhood.
- You are responsible for any damages to our Club that you and your guests cause. You will be required to provide an insurance certificate holding the Club harmless for any accidents or damages that occur during your event.
- Our table arrangements complement the traditional Italian family style dining experience and comfortably seat 14-16 guests. Round tables for 8-10 guests can be requested for an additional charge. Linen service is also available for an additional charge.
- Our dinner prices allow you complete use our Club for 6 hours and there are no additional rental fees that we charge. However, use of our Club beyond the 6 hours will require an additional fee.