The Fratellanza Club finally had their trip to Italy after 2 years due to COVID19.
The trip was wonderful and included the following:
• Pizza-making lessons, gelato-making demonstrations; Limoncello tastings; Buffalo mozzarella cheese making and tastings; and pasta and pastry-making classes
• Visiting the picturesque town of Sorrento, Mt. Vesuvius and the archaeological excavations of Pompeii, Island of Capri
• Traveling along the scenic Amalfi coast and visiting the town of Amalfi and exploring of the Greek temples of Paestum
• Sampling local vintages during a wine tasting at a local vineyard
• Sampling local vintages of wine tasting and Olive oil tasking at an olive mill
• Tour of the Coliseum and Forum in Rome
• Vatican City, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica
Photos courtesy of Lisa Mittone, Renee Howley, Bev Chernoff, and Sina Nicoletti.