The Fratellanza Women’s Social Club was founded in 1945 and since has grown to over 300 members. The Club has prospered due to the dedication and hard work of all the energetic, loyal, and dynamic women that call themselves members. The Womens’ Club is committed to practice good family values, provide social activities for all members, interact with other Italian-American organizations, support other charities and is proud to promote our Italian heritage.
For inquires regarding the Women’s Club please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 – 2024
Women’s Club Officers
- Open, President
- Open, 1st Vice President
- Bev Chernoff, Recording Secretary
- Lisa Borreani, Corresponding Secretary
- Rose Marie Gish, Financial Secretary
- Becky Lazzarotto, Treasurer
- Arlene Howell, Sentinel
Current Club Officers from left to right: Arlene Howell, Lisa Borreani, Bev Chernoff, Becky Lazzarotto, and Rose Marie Gish.
Women’s Club Board of Directors
- Marilyn Sibitz, Chairperson of the Board
- Roselyn “Rozz” Cantisani, Board Member
- Renee Howley, Board Member
- Anne Wegher Martorello, Board Member
- Nancy McDonough, Board Member
- Sina Nicoletti, Board Member
- Diane Sericati, Board Member
Current Board Members from left to right: Diane Sericati, Nancy McDonough, Roselyn “Rozz” Cantisani, Sina Nicoletti, Renee Howley, Anne Wegher Martorello, and Marilyn Sibitz.
Women’s Club Trustees
- Francesca Addiego Trustee
- Barbara Barassi, Trustee
- MaryAnn De Pianto, Trustee
- Loretta Iacobitti, Trustee
- Adriana Matteucci, Trustee
Current Trustees from left to right: Barbara Barassi, MaryAnn DePianto, Loretta Iacobitti, Adriana Matteucci, and (not pictured, Francesca Addiego).
- Irma Sericati
- Lisa Borreani