The Fratellanza Women’s Social Club was founded in 1945 and since has grown to over 300 members. The Club has prospered due to the dedication and hard work of all the energetic, loyal, and dynamic women that call themselves members. The Womens’ Club is committed to practice good family values, provide social activities for all members, interact with other Italian-American organizations, support other charities and is proud to promote our Italian heritage.
For inquires regarding the Women’s Club please email email@example.com.
2019 – 2020
Women’s Club Officers
- Marilyn Sibitz, President
- Sally Accurso, 1st Vice President
- Bev Chernoff, Recording Secretary
- Lisa Borreani, Corresponding Secretary
- Rose Marie Gish, Financial Secretary
- Becky Lazzarotto, Treasurer
- Arlene Howell, Sentinel
Current Club Officers from left to right: Arlene Howell, Becky Lazzarotto, Lisa Borreani, Bev Chernoff, Sally Accurso, and Marilyn Sibitz (not pictured – Rose Marie Gish).
Women’s Club Board of Directors
- Lillian Taddei, Chairperson of the Board
- Roselyn “Rozz” Cantisani, Board Member
- Renee Howley, Board Member
- Loretta Iacobitti, Board Member
- Anne Wegher Martorello, Board Member
- Diane Sericati, Board Member
- Loisann Vittone, Board Member
Current Board Members from left to right: Lillian Taddei, Loretta Iacobitti, Roselyn “Rozz” Cantisani, Anne Wegher Martorello, Diane Sericati, Loisann Vittone, and Renee Howley.
Women’s Club Trustees
- Francesca Addiego Trustee
- MaryAnn DePianto, Trustee
- Adriana Matteucci, Trustee
- Sina Nicoletti, Trustee
- Estelle Vettere, Trustee
Current Trustees from left to right: Estelle Vettere, Francesca Addiego, Adriana Matteucci, MaryAnn DePianto, and Sina Nicoletti.
- Irma Sericati
- Lisa Borreani